Brit and the Boys

Jan 12, 2011

Hope for Haiti

Haiti - Love Your Neighbor from Fellowship Creative on Vimeo.


A year ago on this day was the earthquake that caused major damage in Port-au-Prince. In past posts, here and here you can see that my heart has been a little more than pulled by the children's lives who were totally changed on this day last year. I am praying for the people of Haiti today, just as I have every other day since this struck and I hope I get the chance to hold a few of them this year. Please take this opportunity to pray with me for lives to be changed and hope to be restored. This just breaks
my heart and reminds me how blessed we truly are. 

Psalm 96:3 Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples. 


1 comment:

  1. we truly are blessed. It makes me so sad too to see all that devastation. :( praying with you. How is the fast going?

    ReplyDelete