Brit and the Boys

Apr 4, 2011

Please forgive me

Has it really been over a week since I have posted.. YIKES! We have been so busy between baseball, soccer, church, school, work, birthdays, ahhhhh!!
I have so much to talk about so please forgive me while I catch up the next few days! 
We have been busy bees! I will start with our trip to Teague Texas to visit my mom and her best friend from High School! It was a nice one night trip out to the country :) 

The view from Jana's house!
Paddle Boating
Paddle boating in a dress... lovely. 



 Random Bluebonnet stop on the way home!! Nothing excites me more than Texas Bluebonnets in the Spring!!! I SLAMMED on the breaks... eek. The kids were like?!?!? No big deal kids.. just bluebonnets! 

 Do they look in pain here or what bahah!! 





3 comments:

  1. ok sister you need to come back because i miss you and your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You can visit my blog for information, suggestions, and tips about Weddings, Wedding Venues - Wedding Advice. You can check out our 2021 wedding guide.

    ReplyDelete