Brit and the Boys

Jan 14, 2011





via on Pinterest
I survived last night.. although not completely rested and feeling great
about it! Trey had a seizure :/ He woke me up hysterical
asking me to come get in bed with him and I figured he had just
had a bad dream. Then I couldn't go back to sleep and was afraid
one of the other 3 rascals would wake up. Little did I know twenty minutes
later I would be totally terrified and bobo was having a seizure. It was
more than just jerking but less than a grand mal.. I think. I was so confused
at first and then my brain went "oh, crap, it's happening!" It's the scariest things
I have ever, ever experienced and every time it comes back.. it takes me 
back to that feeling I used to have every day. I am so thankful he has
been so much better and am praying for it to just continue to get better. 
Totally thankful that somehow his body must sense something and he 
wakes me up. (and I hope that's the case rather than he had one that
woke him up and then I get up and he has another) 

Happy Weekend, friends. Looking forward to lots of rest and 
smooches. XO 



1 comment:

  1. so sorry, brit. just thought id share that my college roommate used to have seizures. before she had them, her body could tell, and she would wake me up out of bed to help her. im hopeful that trey can sense them as well. wish there was something i could do, but our God is faithful.

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete