Brit and the Boys

Jan 11, 2011


Number 4-Sum Sum Sum Sum Sumaaa time! 
We had an exceptionally awesome Summer this year! Tons of fun and love! I was SO worried about childcare for the Summer time and how I was going to afford camps and keep the Trey busy! It worked out wonderful and look at how much fun we had... 

Great Grandpa's Birthday Party
 Summer Nights at Central Market
 Vacation Bible School! 
BASEBALL! 
 RIVER TRIP! 
 4th of July Float!
An engagement and MORE BASEBALL!

 Fun with friends
 Tons of swimming! 
 Great Wolf Lodge! 

We were some busy bees to have that much fun! Looking forward to the 
Summer and especially the baseball :) The temps would be nice to
as the wind chill here in Texas is 11 degrees today.. WHAT?? 



3 comments:

  1. Love this one...u did have a good summer!! I missed that pic of us...SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun wrap up! happy new year, brit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great summer! Thanks for the blog award! Maybe one of these days I will get around to blogging again. I have been so lazy lately. I am tired of this cold weather....it is way too cold.

    ReplyDelete