Brit and the Boys

Jan 21, 2011

gotten worse.. and a tooth!


So we were lucky for the Flu and Strep tests to both come back negative on Wednesday,
but Trey has been getting worse :(. His fever has been pretty high and his congestion and stuff has
gotten worse too. In spite of feeling awful he lost ANOTHER tooth last night! 

{sorry for the cell phone bathroom picture}

This week has been challenging but my grandparents are saints. Seriously. Each time
the kids get sick (and really everyday) I always end up thinking.. how would I have
done that without their help. I love you Nana and Papa.. thank you. 

We are headed back to the doctor today for a recheck just in case he has something else going on
that wasn't quite as obvious on Wednesday. 

I sure wish "rechecks" were like hair appointments. If you don't like it and you tell them, you can get it 
fixed for free.. pretty sure this will be a 3rd copay for the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment