Brit and the Boys

Jan 28, 2011

Forgive me..




I hope you didn't think I had the Packer picture up to be boastful... 
I promise i didn't. 

Trey ended up with the flu and then walking pneumonia...
{nightmare}
I have been juggling a lot of sick and a lot of work!

 Super Bowl is most def here. In case you read this little blog and have no idea
what my occupation is... I work for a Miller/Coors Distributor
in Dallas (where the Super Bowl is being held). I am a designer
in the sign shop.. and apparently people drink beer at the
Super Bowl because we are busy bees! 

Trey is looking better and finally went back to school wednesday.
Thanks for all of your prayers!

I promise I will get back to regular posts soon.. I am 
so excited to let you all know WHY we are such 
big Packer fans! 

Happy Weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ok ive gotten WAY behind on reading everyones blog. I'm so sorry you've been so busy and having to deal with sickness! Yuck! Hope everything is starting to calm down a little bit. Well I guess it prob won't until after Sunday huh?

    ReplyDelete